- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Sharing your personal data
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your rights to personal data
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register your interest in a property or our services.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete our online forms. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
This information may include:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How will we use the information about you?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver the service you require.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with those who you have specially consented for us to do so.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary.
If you have been a customer of ours we are required to retain your data for 7 years after the business relationship has ended this is for legal compliance. After this time your data will be removed.
If you have enquired about our services but we have not entered into a business relationship with us we will retain your data for 1 year after our last contact to ensure we have your information available should you require our services during this period. After this time your data will be removed. However if you require your data to be removed sooner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and will remove your data.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data ( please see how long we will keep your data? In reference to this)
- The right to withdraw consent previously given at anytime
- The right to refuse processing of your data. Please be aware in some circumstances we will rely on legitimate interest so we may need to process your data as a necessity for the performance of a task. If this is the case and you refuse for your data to be processed we may not be able to complete this last.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- by email email@example.com
- Or write to Daniel Hanlon Roost People Ltd The Ballroom Palace Court White Rock Hastings TN34 1JP